A Roadmap is a canvas that enables design teams to strategically visualize design elements and design activities.
1. Analyze the results from already collected data you want to use for your roadmap (e.g., interviews, observations, questionnaires)
2. Extract common themes and functions for future designs of a service or product
3. Prioritize themes and functions based on stages of the development
4. Analyze how the prioritized themes and functions can be applied to opportunities
5. Combine themes and functions from the analysis and assign them to the phases of a roadmap as a shared vision for a design team
The techniques below have the same characteristics.
The techniques below have different characteristics.